Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oceans

Just came across this trailer of Disney Nature's Osceans on Apple trailers (watch it on Apple here).
And I was simply awed by it. Its magnificent, its beautiful, its superb!!!!!!
It may have been the combined effect of a) being a water baby myself, b) watching it on HD, c)watching it 6-inches away from the screen creating an "eye-max" effect and d) high volume on cool headphones :P
Watch the Youtube version here....
I wish I could catch it in theatres... :(




Watching awesome stuff like this sometimes makes me wish I were an explorer or had a job in a field or place which involved such amazing exploration, adventure, travel and fun. Of course I understand that it would have its own share of hardships and problems.....but that doesn't stop wishful thinking... :)

No comments: