Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Discovering the Tamil world of ARR :)


Well....being around an ardent fan of A R Rahman has its advantages :D
I enjoy both Hindi and English music.....and can say that my taste ranges from classical to fusion, pop, blues, rock, trance, country etc. "Music has no language" but I must say.....I have not ventured into listening of songs composed in a language other than these two very often and even if I do, and also like them, going back and listening to them repeatedly is only a temporary phase.....after a while they find a place in my playlist only occasionally; exception being some instrumental version of them or exceptionally likeable beats (in my personal opinion that is :P ). Time changes.... :D I can only say that I am glad that there is someone around me who has introduced me to a world of the LOVELY, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL songs :) I don't think I can add anything to the beauty of these songs by saying something....they speak for themselves! I have only just started to listen to a few of them...and hope that many more are in store.... :)

2 comments:

Rahul Tyagi said...

:) great! I hope you find some of the good enough to motivate you to introduce them to others around you who don't normally listen to tamil songs.

ARR, enriching people's lives one song at a time... :P

Garima said...

:D :D :D
yup....i sure hope so too