Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ramblings-1

BAAAAAAARISHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

Finally...some respite from the scorcher. Even if it was only for 30 mins! AND I got wet :) yayyyyyy.... AND spoiled my suit :( not so yayyy

Why do colors that bleed from clothes....never get washed off when they stain other clothes??? That has always been a mystery to me. Why not dye a rough cloth with these colors that may "bleed" and then wash them with the main clothes of interest that need to be dyed...in this manner the color of final product will never bleed!!

Tandy bought a new phone today. It's totally khourrll! Though I would have liked the handset in Blue...she went for the Red one...which I agree is totally "her color" :)
With my pyaara set giving problems....I was a teeny weeny bit tempted too...but I guess I'll hang on to this one for a month or two more.....and then Rahul to the rescue :) :) :)

And I am now in a major do-or-die situation!!!
The WRITE-A-THON begins.
With a deadline closing in, it would do me good to gear up and fast (which kind of means right now) :P

PS: 10 days of home food, AC and good internet...inspiration enough to work :)

No comments: