Thursday, May 27, 2010

Iron Man 2

"I am Iron Man" :D Tony Stark....as conceited, egoistic and narcissistic as ever! A really good movie, or rather, a deserving sequel. I would still rate the first one higher, but this is not bad....not bad at all :) and thank god I did go for it......saw a nice movie in theater after a loooooooong time! Scarlet Johanessen is looking hot and sexy....and you can't help but smile when Tony tells Pepper "I want one" :P Good graphics, some cool action and lots of attitude....it's all there. Not without its loopholes and some unbelievable stuff...but all the good things override that. Definitely worth a watch.

3 comments:

Rahul Tyagi said...

unbelievable stuff doesn't bother me in a superhero pic, but I couldn't digest all the boring action. KFPanda had so much better action, and even there I started getting a little uneasy. Here, I just started hoping for an end to all the "video game" stuff as you called it. The funny things were funny enough, making it definitely worth a watch. And, yes, whatever little screen-time Scarlett Johansson had, she looked delicious. :) :) Good tidings for future movies with more central role for her. I think she has signed a 8-9 movie deal with Marvel.

Sooper Slacker said...

Hmm Iron Man.. sounds interesting. Lots of good movies playing lately so happy to read your reviews! :)

Garima said...

Yup...and oh...if you get your hands on the DVD of the first movie...watch that too :)