Wednesday, May 19, 2010

6 months !!!

19th November 2009, exactly six months ago, all dressed-up, I was super-excited.....the day of my wedding with Rahul :) . In this age of virtual connectivity, I wasn't too scared/nervous about leaving home etc. etc. (well maybe a little about gelling with the new family members and all...) but was happy that it was the day of my wedding, and with a person with whom I was totally in love with :) (Rahul said I was happy with the idea of being in love and not really in love and blah blah blah!!! but for me that was the truth.....and still is).

Before the shaadi I had written a few lines on Rahul which were to go into our wedding website, but they never did for various reasons. Here they are:

What can you say about a guy who is cute, a genius and in love with ARR :D................ well...that’s my Rahul. I am glad our paths crossed and that they did in such a manner that now they run parallel. In the short while that I’ve known him he has brought me so much joy and happiness..........I love to listen to him talking, be it his passionate monologues for hours or discussions on just about anything under the sky (even beyond it for that matter :P ), love to hear him sing, hear his stories........and of course love the innumerable ways in which he can make me smile and laugh. I love the whole bundle that is Rahul.....he brings out the best in me........and I would like say.........

“Life is a road and I want to keep going............ Love is a river I want to keep flowing.......... Life is a road now and forever a wonderful journey .........I'll be there when the world stops turning ...........I'll be there when the storm is through............. In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning with You.”


:) :) :) Six months later, with a big smile on my face, I wouldn't change this above para one bit. Maybe only add on to it! I sorely miss his presence around me and wish we were not on different continents. I am very very thankful to science and technology for providing us internet, phone, webcams, Skype, Gmail/Gtalk, cheap calling rates and everything that makes us as close as you can get while staying so far apart :P :).

On one hand I feel the time has flown past me....six months already!!! but then, on the other hand it cannot move slower and I can't wait till we are together again....

Some pics :









Luurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrv u :)

2 comments:

Rahul Tyagi said...

yayyy!!!! 6 months!!!

photo lagaake achchha kiya... made me think "oh yes! I got married to Garima.. she isn't just my best friend who I keep waiting to talk to on skype every day... there was a wedding at some point.. :P"

Garima said...

:) :) :) love u !!!